2017 Oct, 19
12:42 CET

169  Online
452  Playing
99701  Users

juegos de mesa Las Mejores Novedades Diarias, Revisiones y Guias De Los Mejores Juegos IOS

F1 Newbie Forum
Page 1
Author Topic: Sponsors for next season 6 replies
  Jasper Kossemans (G4a)
F1REM Rookie-Licence
Posted on posted on 05/02/2017 14:37:17   Report to the moderator(s)

Hi all,

I joined during the season and my current sponsor is giving me close to $1.2M, which is more than the money proposed by the sponsor(s) I am negotiating.

In the rules it says:
"3. If a manager does not sign a contract with a sponsor for the following season, then you will have the present sponsor for the next season with a maximum of $2,000,000."

So my question is: does this rule still apply if I do get a tyre sponsor for next season, but no money sponsor?

Or will I end up with good tyres but 0 money sponsors, if I don't close the negotiations with them?
  Jasper Kossemans (G4a)
F1REM Rookie-Licence
Posted on posted on 05/02/2017 14:46:56   Report to the moderator(s)

Oh wait, the answer is in the FAQ.

56. Will I have a default sponsor if I fail to negotiate any sponsors' contracts?
Answer: Yes, if you fail to negotiate any sponsors' contract, you'll get your last Team Sponsor. Important: You will only have the default Team Sponsor, if you never negotiated any sponsor (A PART FROM THE TYRES SPONSOR);

Too bad I didn't find out earlier, I might actually close out a negotiation for 950k/race. :( Worth considering doing a bad race on purpose but a bad race in G4 still means finishing 8th. :D
  Jasper Kossemans (G4a)
F1REM Rookie-Licence
Posted on posted on 06/02/2017 21:53:45   Report to the moderator(s)

Sigh, still closed out the negotiation. Only 6 qualified this time. Threw away a podium for nothing. :D And it costs me 5 million over the course of next season. Oh well, G3 looks easy anyway.
  Andy Galica (G1)
F1REM Pro-Licence
Posted on posted on 21/03/2017 21:38:52   Report to the moderator(s)

"G3 looks easy anyway. "

How is it going so far ?
  Denn Jorgen (G4a)
F1REM Rookie-Licence
Posted on posted on 11/08/2017 16:02:11   Report to the moderator(s)

I have closed a deal with a tyre sponser, but I dont get the tyres on my car, neither the cash for other sponsers ?
  Andy Galica (G2d)
F1REM Pro-Licence
Posted on posted on 11/08/2017 22:08:35   Report to the moderator(s)

Hi Denn, the sponsors that you negotiate this season are for the next season .

From the Rules :-

8.1. Sponsors
For your disposition, you have a commercial manager who will help you look for a sponsor for the FOLLOWING SEASON.
  Denn Jorgen (G4a)
F1REM Rookie-Licence
Posted on posted on 12/08/2017 05:06:52   Report to the moderator(s)

Thx, imprtant to know. mised that in the rules.
Page 1
Reply to this topic

Contact ---- Privacy Statement
Copyright 2000-2016 grandprixracingonline.com.All Rights Reserved
This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.

hitstatus 0